· Diogen Lighting warrants that the quality and specifications of the products are manufactured under Governmental and non-governmental standards, rules and regulations as are reasonable and customary for the products sold.
· All commercial wire and power adapters products are designed and manufactured to last for a period of three years from the original date of purchase under recommended manufacturer use.
· All commercial grade L.E.D. chips are designed and manufactured for a period of three years from the original date of purchase under recommended manufacturer use.
· The manufacturer warranty applies to product only and does not relate to installations.
· The warranty will be terminated for products that have been subjected to abnormal stresses such as: extreme ambient temperatures, products modified or altered outside our factory, damage or failure caused by acts of nature, abuse, misuse, use on other than rated voltage, abnormal use, faulty or improper installation, and failure to provide suggested maintenance.
· Some L.E.D. products are not intended to operate in extreme temperatures. Consult manufacturer if application requires the ability to withstand extreme hot or cold operating temperatures.
· If a distributor alters or presents claims to its customers that differ from the guidelines set for product warranty by the manufacturer (complying with certification), all outcomes resulting in product failure become the sole responsibility of the distributor and exclude Diogen Lighting of any and all responsibilities.
· The manufacturer warranty has been established under certifications regulated by Governmental and non-government and is to be followed as a guideline for product use. It is the intent of Diogen Lighting that the warranty be supportive for its distribution channels.
· Slight color variation in all L.E.D. chips is common and is recognized in the L.E.D. lighting industry.
· This common occurrence is not considered to be a defect. Therefore, slight color variations in Diogen Lightings L.E.D. chips are not covered in the warranty.
· The warranty is null and void if product is installed in a manner other than the manufacturer guidelines and recommendations:
Commercial light strings and adapters are wired for 120 Volt, 60 cycle AC operation and should not exceed the approved specs:
Commercial Adaptor Model Number CU5 for Indoor/Outdoor use
Input 120VAC, 60 Hz
Output 170 VP
Fuse Rating 125V, 5A
Operating Range 110~120 VAC, 50~60 Hz
Maximum Allowable Load (Amps) 3.5A
Maximum Allowable Load (Watts) 420 Watts
Recommended maximum number of light string segments connected 125
Light string segments for use with Model CU5 adaptor
Conductor wire No. 20 AWG, Type CXTW, rated 105° C
PP Material used in Lamp husks UL listed type QMT02, rated 94V-0 (f1)
PP Material to mold screw connectors - UL listed type QMT02, rated 94V-0 (f1)
Male/Female contact pins 60.5% minimum copper alloy, 0.3 mm min. thickness
O ring gasket material Silicone rubber, - 55° C to +200° C operating range
Number of LED lamps per segment 25
Maximum current per 25-lamp segment 0.02A
Maximum Wattage per 25-lamp segment 2.4 Watts
Input current per lamp 0.02A
Watts per lamp 0.096 Watts
All styles and colors
LED lamp Electro-Optical Characteristics
Back to Inirgee & ImaginaryColours.com